Chiastolite is known by many names
(But don’t confuse chiastolite with Staurolite which is also known as a Fairy Cross)
is a lovely calming stone
with powerful energy
. The first time I picked it up I loved it but was so overwhelmed by its energy I couldn’t carry it home. Once I had worked with it for a while I became accustomed to it as my energy attuned with it.
A mostly brown crystal, this stone gets its alternative names because of the black cross-shaped pattern within the stone.
Historically chiastolite has been used as a protective stone, particularly for travellers but also against ill-wishes and curses. It encourages harmony and dispels negative energy making it useful to wear at work perhaps, especially during times of change.
While used for psychic protection and grounding, chiastolite also has a knack of encouraging past life and out-of-body experiences, opening doors into other worlds, and accessing the akashic records during meditation. For these purposes it would serve well used alongside a stone of a higher vibration, perhaps clear quartz, aqua aura, merlinite or moldavite.
A stone of apparent opposites
- It is grounding but works at a very high spiritual level,
- it provides psychic and energetic protection but encourages analytical abilities and problem solving,
- it helps to overcome feelings of loneliness and isolation while encouraging one to face reality.
It really is a fascinating crystal.
- helps you to deal with change,
- encourages creativity
- dissolves illusions,
- helps to calm fears and anxiety.
- It is said to be particularly good at any time of transition, including preparing for death, or coping with trauma and illness. At these times its influences assist in dispelling fear and feelings of guilt, as well as helping one to maintain your spiritual outlook and philosophies.
If you are looking for spiritual answers, clues to hidden or mysterious events, to be more creative or a way to see from another’s point of view try meditating with or carrying this stone.
While this crystal is believed to strengthen any of the chakras (and repair and energise the whole aura), its particular skill seems to be in stimulating and connecting the earth star chakra and the soul star chakra.
The earth star chakra is located 6-12 inches below your feet and assists and supports the root or base chakra, keeping us grounded and connecting us with earth energy.
The soul star chakra is situated about 6 inches above the crown chakra and assists the crown to link us with our higher self and develop our spiritual side.
It, therefore, helps us to be brought into harmony and balance personally, emotionally, intellectually, energetically, and spiritually, and to be completely rounded individuals with good positive energy flow.
I Find Chiastolite To Be A Magical Crystal
And I’m sure at this moment in time there are many who may like to do some magical work to enhance their abundance and prosperity. Chiastolite is said to increase the effectiveness of crystals and magic associated with this subject.