- Perhaps You Are Wondering If You Need To See A Psychic Or How To Find A Good One.
People look for a psychic reading, or visit a medium, tarot card reader (or similar) for any number of different reasons. It might be that:
- they seek reassurance after the passing of a loved one,
- because they are intrigued by someone being able to ‘tell their future’,
- to help them ascertain whether they are on the right life path
- to help explain some strange things that are going on around them.
- They might be looking for some clarity about their current situation
- or perhaps their friend is going so they’re just tagging along to see what it’s all about.
- It is always good to know why you want to see a psychic or medium before you go along, that way you can decide who should be seeing and whether it was worth it.
It is also important to consider the following points:
- Contacting loved ones that have passed: No medium can guarantee that they will be able to contact the person that you wish them to.
- A psychic isn’t always the same as a medium: A psychic can read for you in many ways, they will tap into your energy, your aura, and pick things up about your past, present, and potential future but may not be able to communicate with a deceased loved one.
- Not all tarot card readers are equal: Some are very capable at reading the tarot cards, some combine it with being psychic and / or a medium.
In all instances, it’s best to go by recommendation. Ask a friend or family member if you can, or find a local ‘new age’ shop or holistic centre and ask if there is anyone that they would suggest.
You can also go along to a local spiritualist church (if you’re in the UK – I don’t know if they’re the same elsewhere) as they often hold open evenings. You’ll be able to talk to some of the regulars and find out who would be best to get in touch with in the local area.
When you book an appointment try to speak with the person on the phone first and guage your intuitive response. It’s important that you feel comfortable with the person who is reading for you.
Should I Consult A Medium Or A Psychic?
If you wish to make contact with a loved one in spirit or have unusual phenomena going on around you, a loved one, or in your home, then you should consult a reputable medium.
If you‘re looking for life guidance, in many ways visiting a psychic or reader is very similar to seeing a life coach or counsellor but with access to an extra level of information. But only if they’re good and genuine. They can really help to give clarity about where you are, how you got there and what potential there is for you in the future. But it is must be remembered that your future isn’t cast in stone. There are always changes that you can make, even seemingly small ones that can alter your life course. So, if you don’t like the path you’re on, you can do something about it. A good reader may be able to give you some avenues that are available to you, or some indication of the choices you have ahead, but you’re the one that must choose and then take action.
My Personal Thoughts On Whether You Need To See A Psychic Or Tarot Reader
Visiting a reader, especially on a regular basis is not a solution to your current life challenges. Please don’t constantly run to them for anything and everything. Self-awareness is the key, know when you need to ask for a bit of help or guidance. But be prepared to take the reins once you have had it and implement any changes that you can control to help get you on the right path.
A common enquiry that I get is from those who wish to have a reading to help them find peace. I have to say that it’s not really as simple as going for a reading and being handed a little box of ‘peace’. It all depends on what is causing you the lack of ‘peace’.
A medium may be able to pass on a message from loved ones that have crossed, and set your mind at rest that they’re safe and not in pain. Or perhaps they can give evidence to show that they’re around and looking out for you, perhaps this will help you to feel more peaceful. However, if your lack of personal peace is about more than the loss of a particular person from your life this is unlikely to be able to help.
True peace can only be found for you by you through:
- building your self-esteem and inner confidence,
- developing your own belief system,
- finding your path
- living your life in line with who you truly are.
These things can all be helped through meditation, personal development, spiritual growth and personal acceptance.
I really want to encourage you to get in touch with their intuition rather than rely on anyone else for guidance. Admittedly there are times when you need a bit of support and confirmation but start small and take steps one at a time towards inner strength, resilience and you will gradually find your way to more and more inner peace.
P.S. Your past brought you here, your present creates your future, and you are the BEST person to predict where your life will go – predict it then create it. Be your own psychic!